Gaming banner

6/27/2013

I have decided to limit the use of this place exclusively to game reviews, at least for now. During the last two years, I've been into this blogging and I just know I don't have the tools or enthusiasm to turn it into a popular thing. I think I've done quite a good job with the reviews and slowly, the blog turned more into a review archive rather than a gaming diary, which was the original idea. During the time I've been writing here, I've come up with tons of good ideas like using the site for Anime content, which I did for a while, Figures photo galleries, which I also did for quite some time and then other different gaming sections like a video one, a retro one, etc. Sadly, I just don't have the knowledge, enthusiasm and manpower to make all of that a reality and with the huge boom of the social networks like Twitter and Tumblr, I think it's just a futile attempt.

Now, this doesn't mean I'm gonna quit or anything. I'm just keeping the blog more exclusive to game reviews, which I've done quite nicely, I think 2013 has already seen more reviews than both 2012 and 2011. My reviews are usually liked and that motivates me to keep them coming. If I find the enthusiasm to go back to blogging and other things. I'm of course gonna do it, this is my fucking place anyway but I just felt like writing this. Still, I think it's sad that so many days go by now without me making any entries. I wish I had the equipment and manpower to turn this into a bigger thing but I just don't.

So, for now, reviews it is.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada