Gaming banner

6/27/2013

I think my backlog actually goes up to 50 games or more if I include the ones from the N64 era and even some from before, like Secret of Mana. This makes reviewing games a mess a actually much more confusing that it might seem at first. That's the reason why I don't usually care about reviewing games that have been in the market for quite a while or even very old ones. This post is to make a small list of games I need to review in short term to get them out of the way and keep shortening my backlog:

- Forza Horizon (Xbox 360)
- Atelier Ayesha (PS3)
- Soul Sacrifice (Vita)
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+ (Vita)
- Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (Vita)
- Code of Princess (3DS)
- Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)
- Tomb Raider (Xbox 360)
- DMC Devil May Cry (Xbox 360)
- Farcry 3 (Xbox 360)
- Metal Gear Rising (Xbox 360)
- Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 (PS3)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (PS3)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (PS3)
- Atelier Totori (PS3)
- Atelier Meruru (PS3)
- Malicious (PS3)
- Little Big Planet Karting (PS3)

The PS3 RPGs will most likely take a while since they don't really have that much priority and there are other waiting for the spot like Resonance of Fate, Star Ocean 4 and the Fallout and Mass Effect series... Christ Almighty. I need to stop buying these things or else I won't ever finish the backlog. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario