Gaming banner

12/31/2013

Closing 2013

I sitting here tonight to make this final post of 2013. A year that I honestly don't consider very good though things seem to be going the right way. But this is not the place to talk about it. During 2013, I got invited to participate in a local gaming site writing reviews about Xbox and Nintendo games as well as japanese titles for the Sony consoles. It's been great so far with articles for excellent games like Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Atelier Ayesha, Tales of Xillia (both for PS3) and even Halo 4 (Xbox 360). Because of that, work and life happening all around me, I've had this place kind of abandoned, without the usual updates I used to make in 2011 and 2012. But I do keep this very small place in my mind still and will keep using it in the short-term future to continue with reviews in English, which is something I like, just like good practice for my writing skill in a non-native language.

Very recently, I managed to get my hands on a PS4 and WiiU so I'll try to make a personal opening article about them and the new generation that starts with them. I'd like to close Gen 7 remembering the Xbox 360 and all that happened in my life because of that console, the PS3 and its magnificent evolution and the Wii, which went from the casual console for kids to a solid Nintendo device that made everyone happy. I just hope I don't forget to write about those. 

Every time I make these posts, they're smaller. My gaming time is consumed between actually-playing, writing in the local site and practicing DOA5U with a few friends from the city. I got hooked to pokémon and so into it that I was also invited to participate in a local competitive group as a Steel-type trainer. I'm very excited about that so I honestly think that, at least gaming-wise, 2014 will be a very good year. I hope I'll be talking about Driveclub, Pokémon, Dead or Alive 5 Arcade and many other things I'm excited and hyped about. So, whatever the fate of this place is at the end, I won't stop gaming and watching anime anytime soon. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada